Returns & Exchanges
Online return registration for Sweden
Thank you for your return request. Below are step-by-step instructions on how to proceed:
1. The returned product(s) should be packed in the original shipping bag with the hang tag
2. Please deliver to your Postnord Parcel Shop/Service Point from which you initially collected the parcel
Show the QR-code, which you will find by clicking the button "Download shipping label" when you register your return here
The return is already paid for by AWAN.
We refund items that are in resalable condition with intact tags and we will process your refund within 2-5 business days after receiving the product(s). In case of claims, our customer service team will reach out to you.
You will be refunded once your return has been processed by our warehouse. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Online return registration for the rest of EU & The US
Follow the steps below to register items for return or exchange, or to make a product issue claim.
- Register your return, exchange or claim via our online return form.
- Country specific return shipping labels will be sent to you within 1-3 working days of registering the return.
- Be prepared that you may need to print a waybill in order for AWAN to be able to fund your return shipping.
- What happens next?
- We will process your refund or exchange within 5 working days after receiving your returned items.
- In the unfortunate event of any damage or product issue, we will review your complaint and come back to you with a solution within 1-2 working days.
- Please read our full return policy below. If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help!
AWAN has a 30 day return policy. Any returns must be shipped or postmarked within 30 days of being received. Your returned item(s) can either be exchanged for new item(s), or you can receive a refund. We exchange or refund items that are in resalable condition with all garment tags still attached and intact. Please send the products back in the packaging they came with.
Within the Nordic countries, all returns are free of charge with PostNord, meaning that both the return shipping as well as shipping of any replacement item(s) is covered and provided by AWAN.
For EU and US orders (except the Nordic countries), returns are free of charge for orders above €180/$150, with taxes & duties on returned goods covered by the customer. AWAN cannot cover return shipping for orders below this value.
Outside US and the European Union, customers are obliged to organize and pay for the return shipping. Please note that any potential customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable by us. In case you request an exchange, AWAN will cover the shipping cost of any replacement item(s).
To exchange any item(s) we kindly ask you to return the item for a refund, mark as exchange, and place a separate order for the new garment.
In case you do not wish to make an exchange, you can return any item(s) for a refund. Once we have received and inspected your returned goods, we will process the refund. This process normally takes 5 working days from that we have received your returned items. You'll receive a confirmation email once the refund has been made.
Please note that, depending on your chosen payment method, it can take a few days for the amount to be transferred back to the account or card used.
In the unfortunate event of any damage or product issue, we will review your complaint and come back to you with a solution, normally within 1-2 working days. We will first see if it is possible to repair or remedy the fault, and otherwise replace the product or refund you the money. In the case of the latter, please follow the procedure for regular return.
In the event of any issues with your order, please send an e-mail to email@example.com, subjected “Order Issue”, including
- Order number
- A description of what’s wrong with your order.
We’ll get back to you as soon as we can, normally within 1-2 working days.